As a visitor, we want you to enjoy a memorable golfing experience. To ensure a full measure of enjoyment, we suggest the following:
- Please use the locker room to change into or out of your golfing attire. The Office, Bar or Professional Shop will give you the code for the day upon arrival.
- Shorts worn with socks are permitted in the Clubhouse up to 10am.
- The Harry Colt Bar is a members-only room. All other areas are accessible to visitors.
- Please yield to members' play if requested.
- Trainers are not permitted anywhere.
Long or short sleeve collared shirts/polo shirts tucked into the shorts/trousers.
Shorts must be tailored (with no external pockets and knee length) and worn with either plain coloured knee length socks or white sports socks which must cover the ankles.
Sandals are not permitted and socks must be worn in the Clubhouse and on the patio at all times.
Long and short sleeved shirts, sleeveless shirts/polo shirts with collars, should be tucked in to trousers or shorts unless specifically tailored to be worn outside.
Skirts, skorts and shorts and other tailored trousers specifically designed for golf are permitted, but should not be more than 4 inches above the knee.
On the Course
We aim to complete a round of golf in under 3 ½ hours (3ball format), however we do understand that visitor golf may take slightly longer. Golf shoes MUST be worn.
Mobiles phones may not be used on the golf course with the exception of a medical emergency. Calls may not be made or received in the clubhouse and phones should be maintained on “silent or vibrate” mode at all times. Calls made or taken outside the clubhouse, in the main car park must occur with consideration for others.
Please share the above guidelines with your guests.
Please note that our catering times are as follows:
April - October 10.00am - 5.45pm November - March 10.00am – 5.15pm
Thank you for your co-operation.
The General Manager